Tuesday 9 August 2011

My own Taylor Swift songs

So while I was listening to my Taylor Swift playlist the other day I thought about the way in which Taylor Swift songs that are so personal and that any girl could actually write songs about their lives.
If I were Taylor Swift the songs on my album would be called:
1.     Why did you pick her instead?
2.     I wish I could cry about you
3.     I thought I didn’t need you
4.     Why don’t you see me?
5.     Love from afar
6.     Not ready for you
7.     Always remember the first love
8.     Trying to get over you
9.     So close to a kiss
10.  Flirt failure
11.  Where are the good guys?
12.  Waiting on my Hero
13.  I’m not Damsel in Distress
14.  Family first
15.  Don’t what to hear about your new girl
16.  Jealous much?
17.  Green-eyed bitch
18.  Man up!
19.  Always a bridesmaid
20.  Hate missing you
21.  Missing what you never had
22.  Hope you’re happy now…
23.  I know you’re out there
24.  Romantic loser

See anyone can write Taylor Swift-like songs titles; you give it a try…




No comments:

Post a Comment