Friday 24 January 2014

Screw it! I’m getting a onesie!

The kind of onesie I want
After my last post about onesies it became very clear that I need to get myself one. I may have previously misjudged how popular they actually are. I guess, I just needed a little more convincing.

One night last year I went to a PHfat gig and low and behold tiger onesie guy was back this time in an adorable mouse onesie. Done! I was convinced then and there. (Side note: Must try and track down the identity of onesie guy.)


Not only did one of my best friends, Roxanne, get a onesie covered in hearts, but my sister was also spotted wearing a lion onesie out one night. No longer any doubt about it. I’m going to have to do some serious persuading to get my mother to get me one! I’ll keep you updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment