Saturday 11 June 2011

Put your hands where I can see them!

Hello my name is Elri Steenkamp and I am a CSI addict. Now there is no need to laugh. I know CSI can get cheesy. I know that some of the crimes are improbable, but I can’t help it! I love mysteries and I loving trying to guess who the murderer is before the trusty CSI team works it out; even if that’s always in vain, because I’m the worst guesser. Now that I no longer live at home I have been forced to watch CSI alone in my res. room and watching CSI makes me feel very homesick. Back home my family would gather together to watch CSI and somehow my dad will always be able to guess who the murderer is.
So the original CSI, which is set in Las Vegas, Nervda, aired for the first time in 2000 and has lasted until now, with two spin-offs, set in Miami and in New York, Currently on air also. For those of you who don’t know CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is a fictional TV series which follows the lives of a team of Crime scene investigators as they solve various murders though gathering evidence. Each of the CSI team is run by a senior detective or CSI who is usually the most experienced or most educated or most hard-core. Next there is a tough second-in-command who is usually a woman and a team of Level Three CSIs and lower detectives; one hard-ass man-with-a-gun and a few lab geeks.
CSI is not thought provoking or serious or even believable, but it sure it entertaining. Watching CSI is a great break from studying; because no matter how bad things get the CSI teams always solve the crime in the end! The hot CSIs also make the show a bit more worthwhile to watch…Plus when you hear those theme songs by the Who start up you can’t help get pumped up for some ass kicking…

No comments:

Post a Comment