Sunday 17 November 2013

Thoughts on Love and Romance:

Since I am so heavily inspired by John Green it is only fitting that I comment of his opinions on love and romance. But watch the video first:



Here are some of my responses to some John’s responses to the questions:

1)    Use your words. Easier said than done. I’ve often had moments in my life when I’ve had the opportunity to tell someone how I truly feel, but fear overwhelmed me. This is the reality of being a human being. You over-think things and you complicate things in your mind. You can’t spend your whole life pining over someone who has no clue that you do. In a world where we are terrified of rejection and failure using your words is far from easy.

2)    From now on I’ll use my words. I’m not an Avox.

3)    I agree. Don’t stand on birth control pills.

4)    I believe the Venna Diagram speaks for itself.


5)    I still love you, Cheerios! In our society women are often labelled as being ‘slut’ when they behave in the same way men do. This double standard in society is very disturbing. There are many men who sleep around, yet expect to marry a virgin. Why can’t women be free to choose? Why do women have to ‘pure’ according to society, yet men aren’t? And why can’t people realize that. 

 
6)    Toby Turner is crushable. He should be in a band.

7)    I ship Who-lock. It’s a real word.

8)    Yeah, he IS a douchebag if he just wants a hook-up.

9)    My husband will have to watch Supernatural with me.

10) Kiss who you want to kiss… when you want to kiss them.

PS…

11)  No one understands hickeys.


1 comment:

  1. Original Toby Turner Artwork: http://nikkidoodlesx3.deviantart.com/#/art/Vampire-Toby-Turner-TOBUSCUS-256378952?hf=1

    ReplyDelete