Friday 13 May 2011

Prince Harry…

Suddenly Prince Harry is making waves in the gossips blogs these days. Apparently I wasn’t the only one who thought that Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton would make a cute couple! Apparently at the wedding when he was walking behind her Harry whispered to her: “You look beautiful today…seriously.” Isn’t that sweet!  But yeah, Pippa is in a serious relationship with Alex Louden, an English crickter and Harry has that rough on-and-off again girlfriend that would be prefect together. Unfortunately though apparently he had said to Chelsy at the wedding: “You’re next.” Please let that not be true! Speculations and gossip are going around, but truth be told I really wish I could have gone to the Royal After-party! Just imagine partying hard with Prince Harry!
Many women don’t see the appeal of Prince Harry, but for me if you are going to live in that fantasy of dating a prince then you might as well go for the fun one. He has often been called the “bad boy’ of the royal family and I actually find that SUCH a turn-on. Plus William’s looks have begun to fade over the years, but Harry has grown into quite a dashing prince with a cheeky grin plastered on his face almost permanently.
 (I’ve also always questioned Harry’s parentage. I mean seriously there’s no denying that he really looks like Diana, but doesn’t look like Prince Charles at all. Even though he took a paternity test the results don’t prove anything, ‘cause the Royal family might cover it up. Just think about it…)
Yes, you may argue at I’m being fully superficial right now, but hey I’m allowed to be once and a while…



No comments:

Post a Comment